Skip to main content

Story of you




Talking about the essential elements came from writing the story was: -
I wanted to open a paragliding suit company after the incident that happened with me.
The main objective of this company is to provide most aerodynamically efficient suits for the people who perform skydiving, base jumping, paragliding and other such sports which require suits to be performed, since in this century people are taking interest in all such kind of things they want to go to the edge live their life on edge. So for those enthusiasts, we introduce a perfect suit which helps them to take a close look at what is this adventure is all about.

Primary element: the incident of which I talked about gave me the inspiration for moving towards this dream of mine. That incident was like a boost to keep me moving in this field of increasing the efficiency of the paragliding suit. This step in this fields will help many of the adventurous enthusiasts in future, that will ensure the safety of the people and let them enjoy this with all passion and without any fear.

Secondary element: that was the practical incident which I saw in real but always the inspiration comes from oneself. Since I was motivated from my early ages to all such things in life, these were most interesting and fascinating throughout my life.

Coming to how my story will shape my brand
As I mentioned my story tells about what motivated me in doing such things. The story will shape my brand as far as possible, there are many more reasons why it will affect my brand “It takes all you got. But you got all it takes” this is just not a statement it motivates me to the edge, to the edge of everything reminds me where I stand, for what I am capable of. this story will also help my brand in motivating the people of all kind is just not restrict any age group but teenagers who can’t perform can also take interest in such events they will definitely get motivated soon or after.

Now coming how my brand will engage with its target audience-
What audience or employer prefer nowadays? Simple!! Interest in work, the thing on which they are working should be interesting as well as enjoying even I don’t believe in doing you without your heart in it. It’s completely useless if you’re doing your job without any interest. What motivates my employers is the good environment given to them during or off their job.

How my story effective in communicating my goals and purpose?
From my story, the objective and my goal are very clear, to into which field I wanted to go. My goal is to design the most efficient paragliding suit ever. There should not be any hindrance in any person’s adventure. All the suits of mine can be considered and should get used by top performers and my brand becomes the most reliable band in the world that’s what I want in my life. No one should even think twice before going for my brand


Comments